Novo Nordisk Military Jobs at Novo Nordisk
Sales Opportunities for U.S. Veterans at Novo Nordisk
"Novo Nordisk was great to me and my family during my time in Bahrain. The benefits and people are second to none."
Frank Couture, Novo Nordisk employee and Surface Warfare Officer, U.S. Navy Reserves (Pictured at 2012 Veterans Recognition Breakfast)
You have dedicated yourself to making life better for all Americans. At Novo Nordisk, we've devoted over 90 years to improving life for people with diabetes around the globe. It's a similar drive and a familiar focus. Now, we're inviting you to bring your skills and passion to our fast-growing sales team.
Whether you're transitioning into civilian life or continuing to serve in the reserve forces, Novo Nordisk provides the support you need. Feel the peace of mind that comes with best-in-id healthcare benefits and corporate perks:
- One Year of Paid Military Leave
- Military Leave Spousal Support
- State-of-the-Art Sales Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Car
- iPhone 5S
Novo Nordisk also demonstrates our commitment to veterans through a number of corporate initiatives and community partnerships:
- Grant support for The Mission Continues
- Supplier partnerships with Veteran-Owned Businesses
- 'Heroes Among Us' Novo Nordisk Annual Veterans Recognition Day
- Contract Partnership with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
"Patriot Award Recipient"
- National Committee of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserves
Step into a culture of growth and innovation, where caring for patients starts with caring for our people. Take your place among the thriving and respected military veterans on our team. Browse the open positions below and start your journey today.